Wondering how to watch UFC 272 live online (All fights) in Canada? Below We will guide you on how to get access to all of the UFC 272 fights in Canada.
UFC 272’s live broadcast will be the country’s main event this weekend. To keep you up all night on Saturday night, we have a match of the welterweight that will keep you entertained.
Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal will meet at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on March 5 in a rematch between two former partners. It’s now time to put the trash talk behind them and face each other head-to-head.
Two-time Pac-10 Conference wrestling champion and All-American Covington (16-3, four KOs) The UFC signed him in 2014, two years after his professional MMA debut. His career was transformed in 2016 as he went on a seven-fight winning run. At that point in his career, he introduced a character that many have come to know and love.
The last four fights have had mixed results for him. Kamaru Usman knocked him out at UFC 245, he defeated Tyron Woodley, and he lost a rematch to Usman by unanimous decision at UFC 268.
In 2003, Masvidal (35-15, 16 KOs) entered the ring for the first time. “Gamebred” made his UFC debut in 2013 after participating in platforms like as AFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, and World Victory Road. He has a record of 12-8 in the UFC, and his victory against Ben Askren was the quickest in the history of the UFC.
Nate Diaz defeated Masvidal to win the BMF welterweight championship, but Masvidal lost many battles against Usman for the UFC belt. As a substitute opponent for Masvidal in UFC 251, the first fight was a last-minute affair. Usman won the rematch by submission at UFC 261.
They used to be teammates at American Top Team, but since Covington departed for MMA Masters, they’ve been at odds. At one time, both were rumored to be coaches on “The Ultimate Fighter,” which never materialized.
If you’re pumped for UFC 272 – you’ll face one small setback in your plans to enjoy the ultimate fight. Canadians can watch Covington vs. Masvidal on Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Telus, East link, and Bell by purchasing UFC 272’s main card that costs $64.99. And for the prelims, Canadians can watch it on RDS and TSN.
This means there is no way to watch UFC 272 main event, early prelims, and prelims on a single streaming service in Canada. You need to opt for at least two streaming platforms in Canada to enjoy UFC 272 all matches that are costly.
But don’t worry, we have found a budget-friendly option to watch UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal and all the main events, early prelims, and prelims in Canada on a single streaming service.
Though DAZN is available in Canada, however, due to content distribution policies and streaming rights, this sports streaming service won’t be broadcasting UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal. But at the same time, DAZN is offering a live stream of UFC 272 main fight in Germany, Italy, and Spain.
This means if you obtain a German, Italian, or Spanish IP address, you can watch Covington vs. Masvidal in Canada on DAZN. Here’s how you can do it:
How to Watch UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal Live in Canada on DAZN
Here are the steps to watch UFC 272 in Canada on DAZN:
- First, head to DAZN official website and sign up for it if you already don’t have it.
- Now download and subscribe for a reliable VPN – We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the German, Spain or Italy server.
- Now head to the DAZN app or website and sign in. Based on your German, spain or Italian IP address, DAZN will show you the content that is available in that country.
- Now search for the UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal and watch live in Canada.
Just like accessing US Netflix in Canada by connecting to a US server, you can also live stream UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal on DAZN in Canada by connecting to German, Italian, or Spain servers via VPN.
However, not all VPNs can unblock UFC 272 Main Fight on DAZN in Canada since most of them are designed to provide online privacy.
We already sorted out the best VPNs for live streaming UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal on DAZN in Canada.
Best VPNs to Watch UFC 272 in Canada
If you simply search for “VPNs” on the Internet, you’ll be bombarded with hundreds of options. To our dismay, these VPNs offer “excellent” services yet fail to score on any benchmarking platform. Only a handful of VPN servers actually surpass what they actually offer.
Instead of leaving you to test your options until you finally find the perfect one – we’ve done that for you, saving you countless hours of frustration and regret.
Again, here’s a list of our recommended VPN servers, which are also backed by thousands in the community:
- ExpressVPN – Top Recommendation (Offering 49% off on yearly subscription along with 30-day money-guarantee)
- NordVPNExpressVPN Trial
Still, what extra benefits are these services going to offer that you won’t find in a free VPN? Here’s a good chunk of those advantages you’ll get from the moment you sign up:
- Excellent connection speeds; something very vital during a crucial sport such as UFC
- Great bandwidth and reliable connections; no buffers or connection breakdowns to ruin your UFC experience
- Globally available servers; you can unblock a streaming service from anywhere in the world, including Germany, Italy, Spain, US, UK, Australia, and many more countries
- Support for leading devices and operating systems; whichever device you have, you’re likely going to find an application for it
- Secure and private communications; your data isn’t stored, sold, or even logged so you can openly roam the Internet without your ISP or government snooping on you
- Helpful customer support staff; if the VPN doesn’t bypass geo-blocks despite retries, try to query their staff for help in the matter
- Money-back guarantee; don’t like the service at any cost? Go for a refund
VPNs are truly amazing, and this short list doesn’t begin to define how useful these tools are. For the curious, let’s head over to a different discussion – ‘how’ do we unblock UFC 272 in Canada.
How VPN Allows You to Unblock UFC 272 Main Fight on DAZN in Canada
We know how geo-blocks generally work; you have to be in a particular ‘region’ to stream a service. UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal happens to be unblocked on DAZN in Germany, Italy, or Spain. Using a VPN, we can simply change our region and virtually be somewhere else such as Germany, Italy, Spain, or anywhere based on the server you connected to.
Once you hit the connect button, you first establish a connection to the VPN service with your own IP address. Once done, the VPN server heads out to connect to your destination. This way, the VPN sits in between, and the connection is formed. Which IP does the destination see? The VPN server in the US!
This is a general overview of how VPNs unblock UFC 272 main fight on DAZN in Canada. Similarly, you can unblock any other geo-blocked service in Canada. For a more technical understanding of how VPNs work – give this a read.
Where Else Can I Watch UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal in Canada Except DAZN with a VPN?
Here is the list of streaming services where you can live stream UFC 272 main event in Canada with VPN:
- Sling TV Orange-USA (available on ESPN)
- Hulu-USA (available with ESPN bundle subscription)
- YouTube TV-USA (available on ESPN)
- ESPN+ UFC PPV-USA
- BT Sport-UK
In case you are traveling to Canada and already have a subscription to any of these streaming services, you can watch UFC 272 Main Fight in Canada with the help of a VPN.
UFC 272: Location, Schedule, and Fight Time
UFC 272 is the upcoming mixed martial art pay-per-view (PPV) event organized by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will take place on 5 Match at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, USA. PPV events are generally different from live fights and gather a much larger crowd of martial art lovers. This year, the event is going to host an epic showdown between Covington vs. Masvidal.
UFC 272 Main Event (10 p.m. ET)
- Colby Covington vs. Jorge Masvidal; welterweights
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Rafael Fiziev; lightweights
- Edson Barboza vs. Bryce Mitchell; featherweights
- Kevin Holland vs. Alex Oliveira; welterweights
- Greg Hardy vs. Sergey Spivak; heavyweights
UFC 272 Prelims (8 p.m. ET)
- Jalin Turner vs. Jamie Mullarkey; lightweights
- Marina Rodriguez vs. Yan Xionan; strawweights
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu; light heavyweights
- Maryna Moroz vs. Mariya Agapova; flyweights
UFC 272 Early Prelims – (6 p.m. ET)
- Brian Kelleher vs. Umar Nurmagomedov; featherweights
- Tim Elliott vs. Tagir Ulanbekov; flyweights
- Jessica Eye vs. Manon Fiorot; flyweights
- Ludovit Klein vs. Devonte Smith; lightweights
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk; light heavyweights
Where is UFC 272?
UFC 272 will take place inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
When is UFC 272: Colby Covington vs. Jorge Masvidal?
- Date: Saturday, March 5
- Start time: 6 p.m. ET
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET
- Main card (PPV): 10 p.m. ET
- Main event: 12:15 a.m. ET (approx.)
Is it legal to use VPN to watch UFC in Canada?
Yes, it is 100% legal to use VPN to watch UFC in Canada. Using VPN to watch your favorite geo-blocked content and protect your online privacy is completely legal in Canada.
That’s it for our article on how to stream UFC 272 in Canada. We hope you have a great time watching the fight and that our article helped you stream it. To summarize it all – you can sign up for ExpressVPN for complete coverage of UFC from the comfort of your couch.