Wondering how to watch UFC 289 live online in Canada? Below We will guide you on how to get access to all the UFC 289 fights including Nunes vs Aldana main fight in Canada.
UFC 289’s live broadcast will be the country’s main event this weekend. To keep you up all night on Saturday night, we have a match of the lightweight that will keep you entertained.
Nunes vs Aldana will meet at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada, Saturday 10 June, 2023. It’s now time to put the trash talk behind them and face each other head-to-head.
And like last UFC main fight, UFC 289 main fight Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana will be black out on Canadian streaming services.
This means though you can watch UFC 289 prelims and early prelims on TSN and TSN Direct, but you can’t watch the main card due to licensing.
But don’t worry you can watch still watch UFC 289 main fight (Nunes vs Aldana) live online on ESPN Plus in Canada.
However, you need a VPN to stream UFC 289 on ESPN+ PPV in Canada since it is geo-restricted due to content licensing and only available in the USA.
How to Watch UFC 289 Live in Canada on ESPN Plus
To watch UFC 289 main fight in Canada on ESPN Plus, you need two things:
- A reliable VPN
- ESPN+ subscription
We tested most recommended VPNs to unblock ESPN Plus in Canada by top reputable websites. And after testing we found ExpressVPN among all due to its superfast servers, outstanding capability of unblocking ESPN+ and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee (for more detail keep scrolling).
Once you subscribe for a VPN, it’s time to sign up for ESPN+ in Canada to watch UFC 289 Nunes vs Aldana.
How to Sign Up for ESPN+ in Canada to Watch UFC?
- First open the VPN app and connect to the USA server.
- Now head to “https://plus.espn.com/” and select subscribe for ESPN+.
- Provide your details for sign up.
- Now Pick a plan and submit your payment details and click (Agree and Subscribe)
- You are all set, click on “No Thanks” to avoid extra bundles.
- Now start streaming ESPN+ in Canada.
Note: To pay for ESPN+, you can use American credit/debit card or US virtual prepaid card (for example usunlocked.com).
Once you subscribed for ESPN+ in Canada, it’s time to show you how you can watch UFC all fights.
Here’s how you can watch UFC fight in Canada live online:
- Open the VPN app and connect to the USA server.
- Now visit ESPN+ website and sign in.
- Now search for the UFC 289 and watch live in Canada.
How to Watch UFC on ESPN+ in Canada on your Devices?
How to Download ESPN+ in Canada on PC/Laptop (Both Windows & Mac) to Watch UFC?
You don’t need to download ESPN+ on your Laptop/PC since you can access it through web browser to watch UFC in Canada.
Here is how you can watch UFC on laptop/PC:
- Download the VPN app on your laptop/PC.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the US server.
- Make sure your device location is off.
- Open browser and visit ESPN+ website and sign in.
- Now stream UFC Fights live online.
How to Download ESPN+ in Canada on iPhone/iPad to Watch UFC?
Here’s how to get ESPN+ in Canada on iPhone or iPad:
- First, go to “Settings” on iOS device, and click on your profile.
- Now tap on the “Media & Purchases”, then tap on “View Account”. It will ask your “Passcode” or “Touch ID” for verification. Enter your “Passcode” or “Touch ID”.
- Now tap on “Country/Region” -> “Change Country or Region”, then select the United States as your country.
- Once you select the United States, the “Terms and Conditions” page will open. Select “Agree” to proceed.
- Now enter all the required details. In the address section, you need to provide a USA address and postal code. you can use this information (Street: 3157 Monroe Avenue, City: Palmetto, State: Florida, Postal Code: 34221, Phone number: 904-208-8753).
- Now enter “Done” and wait for the process.
- Once the process is complete, now your App Store region is changed to the USA. Go to App Store and download the ESPN Plus app.
- After downloading the ESPN Plus app, open the VPN app, connect to the USA server and start streaming in Canada!
How to Download ESPN+ in Canada on Android to Watch UFC ?
Follow these steps to get ESPN Plus in Canada on Android devices:
- First, open the VPN app on your Android device and connect to the USA server.
- Now open the Play Store app and tap on the 3-bars located on the top left of the screen.
- Go to the “Account” section where you will find your name and country.
- Now select the USA as your country and enter all the required details.
- Once your region changes to the USA, you can download the ESPN app and start streaming in Canada.
How to Download ESPN+ in Canada on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV to Watch UFC Fight?
Here’s how to get ESPN Plus in Canada on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV:
- Visit the Amazon website and log in to your existing account.
- Now click on the “Accounts & Lists” option and then click on “Your Accounts and Content”
- Now change your region to the USA from Canada.
- Connect your Amazon Firestick device with your TV and then click on “Settings”.
- Log out or deregister your account and then sign in back.
- Now download the ESPN app and VPN app from App Store.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the USA server.
- Open the ESPN app, select ESPN Plus content start watching.
How to Download ESPN+ in Canada on Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV to Watch UFC Fight?
Watching ESPN+ on these devices in Canada is the most complicated thing to do.
To get ESPN+ PPV on devices like Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV without Android OS, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox X series, you need to first set up a VPN on your router first.
This is why we suggest rather than setting up a VPN on your router, use Firestick or Chromecast to watch ESPN+ in Canada on big screens.
UFC 289: Location and Fights
UFC 289 is the upcoming mixed martial art pay-per-view (PPV) event organized by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will take place on Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada, Saturday 10 June, 2023. PPV events are generally different from live fights and gather a much larger crowd of martial art lovers. UFC is going to host an epic showdown between Charles Oliveira vs Beneil Dariush.
- Amanda Nunes (C) vs Irene Aldana (women’s bantamweight title)
- Charles Oliveira vs Beneil Dariush (lightweight)
- Nassourdine Imavov vs Chris Curtis (middleweight)
- Dan Ige vs Nate Landwehr (featherweight)
- Khalil Rountree Jr vs Chris Daukaus (light-heavyweight)
- Mike Malott vs Adam Fugitt (welterweight)
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs Eryk Anders (middleweight)
- Matt Schnell vs David Dvorak (flyweight)
- Hakeem Dawodu vs Lucas Almeida (featherweight)
- Aiemann Zahabi vs Aoriqileng (bantamweight)
- Kyle Nelson vs Blake Bilder (featherweight)
- Diane Belbita vs Maria Oliveira (women’s strawweight)
Where Else Can I Watch UFC Online in Canada Except ESPN?
Here is the list of streaming services where you can live stream UFC main event in Canada with VPN:
- Sling TV Orange-USA (available on ESPN)
- Hulu-USA (available with ESPN bundle subscription)
- YouTube TV-USA (available on ESPN)
- ESPN+ UFC PPV-USA
- BT Sport-UK
- Mola.tv -Indonesia
In case you are traveling to Canada and already have a subscription to any of these streaming services, you can watch UFC in Canada with the help of a VPN.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch UFC in Canada?
Based on our extensive testing, ExpressVPN tops our list due to the following remarkable features:
- Offers 3000+ blazing fast servers in 90+ countries with excellent unblocking capability.
- Exceptional connection speeds; something very vital during a crucial sport such as UFC, Super Bowl, NFL, EPL etc.
- Great bandwidth and reliable connections; no buffers or connection breakdowns to ruin your UFC experience
- Globally available servers; you can unblock a streaming service from anywhere in the world, including Germany, Italy, Spain, US, UK, Australia, and many more countries
- Support for leading devices and operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Amazon Firestick/Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- Secure and private communications; your data isn’t stored, sold, or even logged so you can openly roam the Internet without your ISP or government snooping on you.
- Offers five simultaneous connections on a single account to watch on different devices at the same time.
- Provides high security protocols such as strong military-grade encryption, kill-switch, DNS and IP leak protection.
- 24/7 helpful customer support staff; if the VPN doesn’t bypass geo-blocks despite retries, try to query their staff for help in the matter
- 30-day money-back guarantee
How VPN Allows You to Unblock UFC Fights?
We know how geo-blocks generally work; you have to be in a particular ‘region’ to stream a service.
Using a VPN, we can simply change our region and virtually be in the USA by connecting to an American server.
Once you hit the connect button, you first establish a connection to the VPN service with your own IP address.
Once done, the VPN server heads out to connect to your destination. This way, the VPN sits in between, and the connection is formed. Which IP does the destination see? The VPN server in the US!
This is a general overview of how VPNs unblock UFC main fight on ESPN+ PPV in Canada. Similarly, you can unblock any other geo-blocked service in Canada. For a more technical understanding of how VPNs work – give this a read.
Where is UFC 289?
UFC 289 will take place inside Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada, Saturday 10 June, 2023.
Where to Watch UFC if you live in Canada?
Watch UFC Live online on ESPN+ Canada by using ExpressVPN with American servers. All UFC Fights will be available to stream on ESPN.
Is it legal to use VPN to watch UFC in Canada?
Yes, it is 100% legal to use VPN to watch UFC in Canada. Using VPN to watch your favorite geo-blocked content and protect your online privacy is completely legal in Canada.
That’s it for our article on how to stream UFC in Canada. We hope you have a great time watching the fight and that our article helped you stream it. To summarize it all – you can sign up for ExpressVPN for complete coverage of UFC from the comfort of your couch.
Leave a Reply