If you are one of those people who have finally given up on your intense streaming habits and want to do a thorough cleanse of all your streaming services, then we are here to help you out. In this blog, we will tell you exactly how to cancel a Netflix account in Canada, which is a super easy task, if you ask us.
Most users think that simply deleting the application or deleting the application from the web browser can let users get rid of Netflix once and for all, but that’s not how things work here.
You need to officially unsubscribe from your Netflix account in Canada to stop the billing process.
Or else you will get charged every month after you have deleted your account.
Before jumping off the cliff on the Netflix bandwagon, first thing’s first, check to see if you can work on downgrading your package to a more appropriate one that can work for you in the long run as well as let you stay the loyal Netflix subscriber that you are.
If not, then continue reading to find out how you can cancel your Netflix account and subscription in Canada.
- What’s New Coming On Netflix Canada in April 2022
- How to Watch Better Call Saul Season 6 on Netflix in Canada
- How Much is Netflix Canada?
- How to Watch Different Regions of Netflix in Canada?
- How to Get American Netflix in Canada?
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription in Canada on Web Browser
If you use your main account on the web, then simply follow the instructions below, step-by-step:
- Visit Netflix.com on your browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select your profile.
- Click “Account” from the drop down menu.
- Navigate the “Cancel Membership” option and click on it.
- Confirm and bid farewell to Netflix for good.
How to Cancel your Netflix Subscription in Canada via Android Mobile Device
If you watch your Netflix on Android, it is necessary to follow these steps below to see how you can work this through:
- Open your Netflix application and tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on Account, and scroll down.
- Find the “Cancel Membership” option and tap on it.
- Click on “Finish Cancellation” and voila! It’s the end!
PS: Your membership will end when your billing month reaches its end.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription in Canada through iTunes for Mac
If your Netflix account is linked to your iTunes, then follow this method to cancel it:
- On your iOS application, visit settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID, open it and go to subscriptions.
- Navigate to Netflix, tap on it and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm the option and cancel Netflix on iTunes.
How to cancel your Netflix DVD plan in Canada
If you are an oldie by heart and still use Netflix for DVD, but want to upgrade to their video-on-demand streaming service after cancelling your Netflix DVD plan in Canada, then you simply have to visit dvd.netflix.com and from there visit your account and cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Netflix if Account was Hacked
If you find your Netflix account hacked, and for the sake of your safety want to unsubscribe it, then visit the Netflix Help Centre and provide the information like your email or username, and from there the Netflix team will help you get your account back so you can delete the membership once and for all.
Why you Should Consider Keeping your Membership
We get that you would like to cleanse, but there are a ton of reasons to keep yourself hooked to Netflix, and we are so not being biased.
- Caters to all kinds of budgets
- Original top quality content
- Endless supply of movies and TV shows
- New content each month
- No Ads
- Shareable account
- HD screens
- Super Affordable
- Easily available across all platforms