Samsung TV comes with so many streaming apps but not Paramount Plus. In this guide, we will show you how to get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV. So without any further delay and let’s dive in.
Samsung is one of the most popular TV brands all over the world that comes with both Tizen and Android operating systems.
Though Samsung smart TVs come with pre-installed apps including streaming services like Netflix, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime Video but sadly not Paramount Plus.
However, you can get and watch Paramount+ on Samsung TV easily like other streaming services.
Before diving into how to get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV, let’s discuss a little about Paramount Plus.
What is Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is an US based video-on-demand streaming service owned by Paramount Global.
When this streaming service was started in 2014, it was named as CBS All Access. But on 4th March 2021, it was rebranded as Paramount Plus after the merger of parent companies Viacom and CBS.
Paramount Plus is available in USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Latin America, Middle East (as pay TV channel) and Nordics.
In Canada, Paramount Plus costs CAD $5.99/month along with 7-day free trail for its new subscribers.
While in the USA, Paramount Plus offers two plans – USD $4.99/month with ads and USD $9.99/month without ads plus support for live CBS local channels.
And though Paramount Plus is available in Canada but due to content distribution polcies and streaming rights, it has not as much bigger content library as Paramount Plus in the USA.
But like other geo-blocked streaming services and streaming with limited content, you can also get full access to US library on Paramount Plus in Canada.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
You can get Paramount+ on Samsung TV 2017 and later models with both Tizen and Android OS.
If you have 2017 or later Samsung TV models, you can get Paramount Plus through three ways:
- Paramount Plus on Samsung TV with Tizen OS
- Paramount Plus on Samsung TV through Apple TV app
- Paramount Plus on Samsung TV with Android OS
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV with Tizen OS
Follow these steps to get Paramount+ on Samsung TV with Tizen OS:
- Press the home button on TV remote.
- After pressing home button, it will show the menu with TVshows/movies and pre installed apps.
- On the menu, scroll down using remote until you find the search icon.
- Now search for Paramount Plus app and install it.
- Once the Paramount Plus installed, sign in and watch on your Samsung TV.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV through Apple TV App
If your Samsung TV comes with Apple TV pre-installed app, you can also get Paramount Plus without installing the app separately.
Apple TV app with select 2018 Samsung TVs but comes standard with models released in 2019 or later.
Here’s how to get Paramount+ on Samsung TV through Apple TV App:
- Open Apple TV app on your Samsung TV and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select the “Watch Now” tab, scroll down to Apple TV Channels.
- Now select the Paramount+ and start a free trial.
- Sign up and start watching your favorite show or movie on Paramount Plus.
You can also verify your Paramount Plus account that you created through Apple TV so you can directly watch on streaming service official website or app.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV with Android OS
If you have Samsung TV with Android OS, follow these steps to get Paramount Plus app:
- Open Google Play Store on your Samsung Android TV.
- Search for Paramount+ and install the app.
- Once the Paramount Plus app is installed, open the app and sign up.
- Now watch all your favorite TV shows and movies on Paramount Plus.
Besides these methods, you can also get Paramount+ on your Samsung TV using compatible streaming boxes, sticks, and gaming consoles.
Paramount Plus app is available on PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One and later. You can easily installed it on these gaming consoles on watch it on TV.
You can also get Paramount Plus with Amazon Prime Video and watch it on your Samsung TV.