Looking to watch I Love You, You Hate Me on Peacock in Canada?
I love you, you love me, we’re a happy family…or so we thought! You may recognize this song as one of the oldest nursery rhymes linked to the happiest Tyrannosaurus Rex one has ever seen, Barney!
But the title seems pretty problematic, what’s up with that? Well, find out how to watch I Love You, You Hate Me on Peacock in Canada as it premiers on October 12th, 2022.
As intrigued as you are right now to discover the hidden story of this 3-part docu-series, we also know you must be curious to find out how to get access to Peacock TV in Canada, since the service is a no-go zone for all the Canadians out there.
Luckily, we have a hack ready and set for you to try, which will definitely help you get access to Peacock in Canada, so ready, set, go!
How to Watch I Love You, You Hate Me on Peacock in Canada? — Unblocking Steps
To watch I Love You, You Hate Me on Peacock in Canada, you need the following steps:
- A reliable VPN
- Peacock TV subscription
We tested one of the best VPNs recommended by TechRadar, Comparitech, Tom’s Guide, and PC Mag. And after testing them extensively, we found ExpressVPN the best among all to watch Peacock TV in Canada due to its superfast servers, extraordinary unblocking capability, support all mainstream devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Once you subscribe for a VPN, it’s time to sign up for Peacock TV in Canada.
How to Sign Up for Peacock TV in Canada to Watch I Love You, You Hate Me?
Here is how you can get Peacock account in Canada to watch I Love You, You Hate Me:
- Connect to the US server using a VPN.
- Now visit Peacock TV and click on “Watch for Free.”
- Choose a plan by clicking on it.
- Now enter all the required details and click on “Create Account”. You can easily find US Zip Code on Google.
- Once the process is done, you will get a verification email. Verify your account clicking on the link in the verification email.
- Now sign in with your email address and password on Peacock TV website and start streaming in Canada.
Note: You can upgrade your free plan into a premium plan by going into the account settings.
But make sure that you have American debit/credit card, US PayPal account, iTunes, or Apple Pay. Otherwise, it won’t accept your payment.
However, if you don’t have both of these American payment method you can use the following to pay for Peacock TV premium account to watch I Love You, You Hate Me in Canada since it won’t be available on free plan.
How to Pay For Peacock TV in Canada without American Payment Method To Watch I Love You, You Hate Me in Canada?
We have tested several non-US payment method to pay for Peacock TV in Canada. And after testing we found the following method to get Peacock TV premium plan in Canada:
- Connect to the US server using a VPN – We used ExpressVPN.
- Visit usunlocked.com and tap/click on “Get your card” button.
- Now enter all the required details and click/tap on “NEXT STEP” button.
- You will get the verification link on email address. Verify your email address.
- Once the verification is complete, it will ask you to log in to your account. Now log in with your email and password.
- Verify your identity. Fill out your Country, ID Type, and upload an image of your Identity Document and click/tap “VERIFY MY IDENTITY” button.
- Now enter your shipping address. This must be your home address where you want the card delivery and then tap/click on “UPDATE MY SHIPPING DETAILS” button.
- Once the shipping details updated, the new screen will appear that says, “All Set ✅ your new US Unlocked Account is Ready.” Click/tap on “GO TO MY DASHBOARD” button.
- Now load your account using your debit/credit card. You can load any amount between $50 USD to $3500 USD.
- Once you add funds to your US virtual prepaid card it will take 3-5 days max to show the fund.
- After the funds are added to your US virtual prepaid card it’s ready to use.
- Now head to Peacock website or app, sign in and upgrade your free plan to premium plan using your US virtual prepaid card in Canada.
Once you subscribe for Peacock TV in Canada, follow the mentioned below steps to watch I Love You, You Hate Me:
- Connect to the US server using a VPN.
- Head to Peacock TV and sign in with your credentials.
- Make sure your device location is off.
- On October 12, watch I Love You, You Hate Me in Canada.
For more details, take a look at our in-depth guide on “How to Watch Peacock TV in Canada Easily.”
What is I Love You, You Hate Me About?
While the 90s babies had grown up loving and adoring Barney and the nice life lessons, something seemed very off when Barney’s audience began to get furious.
The 3-part docuseries is a deep insight into what people began to think of Barney and his lessons once they grew up and re-watched the entire thing over again.
This led to severe and dire consequences as the makers and all those involved began to get violent threats from people all over.
I Love You, You Hate Me Release Date
Seal the date for October 12th, as the new docuseries I Love You, You Hate Me releases on Peacock. Watch the series in Canada using ExpressVPN’s free services, thanks to the 30-day trial.
I Love You, You Hate Me Trailer
Why is ExpressVPN Best VPN to Watch I Love You, You Hate Me on Peacock in Canada
The best VPN in Canada, ExpressVPN is always the best when it comes to streaming and providing the ultimate security on the web.
It has a massive server bank of over 3000+ servers in 94+ regions and 160+ VPN locations, making almost any region’s content available to you.
Its top-notch unblocking capability makes it possible for you to watch all the top and latest content from anywhere around the globe.
You can unblock all the leading streaming services like Peacock TV, HBO Max, Amazon Freevee, BBC iPlayer, and even Hulu in Canada.
It provides unlimited bandwidth for you to watch anything you like at any time, even during rush hours.
Apart from promising a fast and reliable connection, ExpressVPN guarantees total protection and security on the web as long as you are connected.
No data leaks, no location leaks or identity thefts, nothing! Your traffic will remain protected as well at all times.
In the end, ExpressVPN also vows to protect 5 other devices simultaneously with a single account and also offers 3 months of free service with their 12-month plan. You get to avail of the 30-days money-back guarantee with it too!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch I Love You, You Hate Me on Peacock in Canada
Peacock TV is a geo-restricted streaming service that makes it impossible for Canadians to get access to it or its contents.
This is where a VPN comes in, easily changing your IP address with a new one from the lot, and opening up the Peacock site for you.
ExpressVPN’s IP changes help you virtually cross borders, and make it look like you are from the US, instead of Canada. All this is done super discreetly, without revealing your identity or original location.
There are a lot of conspiracy theories attached to these childhood shows of ours, and it doesn’t make anything less creepy, thinking all that we had been watching since our early days. Find out how to watch I Love You, You Hate Me on Peacock in Canada and unleash yet another disturbing fact about your childhood favorite, Barney!
Leave a Reply