In a world full of paid streaming subscriptions, it’s high time that we find ways to get the free services and avail of all the goodness that they have to offer without us having to pay insane amounts on streaming services that are not even good in terms of content and all. Hence, we are here to enlighten you on how to watch Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada.
- How to Watch IMDb TV in Canada – Unblocking Steps
- How to Subscribe to IMDb TV in Canada
- Best VPNs for IMDb TV in Canada
- Top Recommendation – ExpressVPN
- Great Unblocking Capability – CyberGhost
- All Rounder VPN – PIA (Private Internet Access)
- Pocket-Friendly VPN – NordVPN
- Reliable VPN – PrivateVPN
- How VPN Allows You To Access IMDb TV in Canada
- Where Can I Watch IMDb TV in Canada
- How to Get IMDb TV App on iPhone/iPad, Android, Amazon Firestick in Canada?
- What Can I Watch on IMDb TV in Canada
IMDb TV is a free-to-watch streaming service from the USA that is recently rebranded as Amazon Freevee. One of the main reasons behind the rebranding is to emphasize that this ad-supported video streaming service is free to watch.
However, IMDb TV (Freevee) is geo-restricted for the rest of the world which makes it super catchy and hyped up as well.
Hence we did you the honors of writing this detailed guide so you could stream IMDb TV in Canada easily.
To find out, just scroll and learn buys, scroll and learn!
How to Watch Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada – Unblocking Steps
To watch all the content on IMDb TV for free, just follow the steps we have mentioned below:
- Subscribe to a Premium VPN service – We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN app on your device.
- Sign in and connect to a server in the USA.
- Visit the Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) website and create a free account and enjoy.
How to Subscribe to Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada?
Sign-up processes are usually extremely hectic for people but for Amazon Freevee, it’s simple and straightforward.
If you already have an Amazon account, you can use the same account for Amazon Freevee. All you need to do is connect to the US server using a VPN and start watching your favorite content on Amazon Freevee in Canada.
In case you don’t have an Amazon account, you can follow the mentioned below steps to get Amazon Freevee free account in Canada.
- Connect to the US server using a VPN ( We used ExpressVPN), head to Amazon Freevee, and click “Stream Free” button.
- Now click “Create your Amazon account” button.
- Enter your details in the boxes mentioned below, click continue and viola!
You can use your Canadian phone number to register your Amazon Freevee account in Canada.
Next up – Which VPN works best to access Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada.
Best VPNs for Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada
When it comes to accessing streaming services from the USA, you require only the best providers who can easily and very conveniently unblock the streaming service for you.
And after testing numerous of them out, we have reached a conclusion that the following VPNs perform well when it comes to unblocking Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada.
Top Recommendation – ExpressVPN
From our list of top 5, ExpressVPN is the best of the lot.
Not only does it provide 3000+ servers in 90+ countries, but it also provides an exceptionally smooth streaming experience to stream Peacock TV in Canada and Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada.
You will be able to connect to it at lightning speed, and without facing any lag of any kind while streaming your favorite geo-blocked content.
This provider offers apps for all mainstream devices including, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and Amazon FireStick/Fire TV.
Also, you can set up ExpressVPN on devices like Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV without Android OS, PlayStation, and Xbox through a virtual router using a Laptop/PC, MediaStreamer (Smart DNS), or directly set up on your home router to watch all your favorite geo-blocked content on big screens.
You can also install this provider browser extension available for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to access geo-blocked content or change Netflix region to watch all parts of Harry Potter on Netflix in Canada.
You will be able to watch all the best shows on IMDb TV in Canada on 5 devices simultaneously on a single account.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee.
Great Unblocking Capability – CyberGhost
Having a good ability to get around geo-restrictions in Canada and around the world, CyberGhost is our second-best VPN on the list we made.
This company has a lot of servers, with 7000+ servers in 90+ countries.
With this provider, we were able to watch Amazon Freevee in Edmonton, Canada, and the performance of this provider was very close to perfect.
If you want to watch content that isn’t available in your country, CyberGhost has apps for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS that you can use to get around geo-blocks.
With CyberGhost can watch their favorite TV shows and movies despite geo-restrictions by connecting up to seven devices at the same time on one account.
Even more, this provider also lets you download torrents and has a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Not only does CyberGhost let you get to your favorite geo-blocked content in Canada, but it also gives you strong online privacy thanks to its top-notch encryption and other great features.
And if you want save big money, you can go for its CyberGhost 3 year plan that will cost you $2.29/month.
Offers 45-day money-back guarantee.
All Rounder VPN – PIA (Private Internet Access)
PIA, or Private Internet Access, is well-known for its high end security protocols, but it has also made huge progress in recent months in unblocking geo-blocked streaming services in Canada.
This company provides 10,000+ servers in 70+ countries, ensuring that you will never run out of servers when viewing Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada.
Aside from unblocking Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada, this provider can also circumvent geo-restrictions on a variety of popular streaming services, including American Netflix in Canada, Epix, Hulu Canada, TNT, BBC iPlayer in Canada, American Amazon Prime, HBO Max Canada, AMC Plus, YouTube TV Canada, Showtime, Philo TV in Canada, and Romanain TV in Canada.
This VPN provides software for Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, and Mac, as well as browser extensions for Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, and Opera.
A single membership allows you to connect up to ten devices at the same time, and it includes live chat and email assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
And if you want to receive PIA for a wonderful price, you may go for its three-year plan, which will cost you roughly $2.03/month.
And, like the other VPNs on this list, this company provides a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee.
Pocket-Friendly VPN – NordVPN
The one with the biggest server bank, NordVPN comes with 5500+ servers in 50+ regions with 1900+ of them in the US, which guarantees your connection to stream IMDb TV and Discovery Plus US Content in Canada.
Not only that, NordVPN’s obfuscated servers ensure a secure connection no matter what with heavy encryption at all times.
It allows 6 simultaneous connections on all devices that come in an affordable package and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee.
Reliable VPN – PrivateVPN
If you are using an Android or an iOS mobile device, then PrivateVPN will be one of the best choices, it is known for its amazing UX and UI on its mobile applications.
Apart from that, it offers 200+ servers in 60+ regions with the majority of them in all the major US cities so you can stream IMDb TV in Canada with ease.
In short, subscribing to one of these VPNs means you can get access to almost any streaming service you want in Canada despite geo-restrictions.
How VPN Allows You To Access Amazon Freevee in Canada
A VPN works in mysterious ways, which may not be that hard to understand if you ask us.
All it does is mask your original IP address. When you connect to a region of your choice, in this case, it’s the USA, your IP address is virtually replaced, so that it may seem that you are residing in the USA, instead of Canada.
This allows the site bots to configure the traffic from your device, and in turn allowing you to access the otherwise geo-restricted content on the website.
And the best part is that your identity will remain anonymous throughout the time you are connected to a VPN service, which makes it even more secure and private.
Where Can I Watch (Amazon Freevee) IMDb TV in Canada
Here is the list of devices where you can watch Freevee via its official website or app:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Google TV
- LG smart TVs (TV models 2018+)
- Comcast Xfinity X1 and Flex
- Microsoft Xbox One and Series S/X
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Android Mobile phones
- Fire tablet
How to Get Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) App on iPhone/iPad, Android, Amazon Firestick in Canada?
How to Get Amazon Freevee App in Canada on iPhone/iPad?
Here’s how to download the Freevee app on iPhone/iPad in Canada:
- First, go to “Settings” on your iOS device, and click on your profile.
- Now tap on the “Media & Purchases”, then tap on “View Account”. It will ask your “Passcode” or “Touch ID” for verification. Enter your “Passcode” or “Touch ID”.
- Now tap on “Country/Region” -> “Change Country or Region”, then select the United States as your country.
- Once you select the United States, the “Terms and Conditions” page will open. Select “Agree” to proceed.
- Now enter all the required details. In the address section, you need to provide a USA address and postal code. you can use this information (Street: 3157 Monroe Avenue, City: Palmetto, State: Florida, Postal Code: 34221, Phone number: 904-208-8753).
- Now enter “Done” and wait for the process.
- Once the process is complete, now your App Store region is changed to the USA. Go to App Store and download the Amazon Freevee app.
- After downloading the Freevee app, open the VPN app, connect to the USA server and start watching!
How to Get Amazon Freevee App in Canada on Android Smartphones, Tablets, and Smart TV?
Follow these steps to download the Amazon Freevee app on your Android devices:
- First, open the VPN app on your Android device and connect to the USA server.
- Now open the Play Store app and tap on the 3-bars located on the top left of the screen.
- Go to the “Account” section where you will find your name and country.
- Now select the USA as your country and enter all the required details.
- Once your region changes to the USA, you can download the Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) app and start streaming in Canada.
How to Get Freevee App in Canada on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV?
Here’s how you can download the Freevee app on your Amazon Firestick/Fire TV:
- Visit the Amazon website and log in to your existing account.
- Now click on the “Accounts & Lists” option and then click on “Your Accounts and Content.”
- Now change your region to the USA from Canada.
- Connect your Amazon Firestick device with your TV and then click on “Settings.”
- Log out or deregister your account and then sign in back.
- Now download the Amazon Freevee app and VPN app from App Store.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the USA server.
- Open the Freevee (IMDb TV) app and start watching.
What Can I Watch on Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada
- Hollywood Houselift with Jeff Lewis
- Judy Justice
- Bosch Legacy
- Schitt’s Creek
- Warehouse 13
- Mad Men
- Alex Rider
Is IMDb TV available in Canada?
No, Amazon Freevee (previously known as IMDb TV) is only available in the USA. But by obtaining an American IP address using one of the recommended VPNs above, you can watch IMDb TV in Canada.
Is IMDb TV free in Canada?
Yes, Amazon Freevee or IMDb TV is a free-of-cost streaming service, the only cost you need to pay is that of a VPN which will unblock IMDb TV in Canada for you without any additional cost.
Now that we have revealed all the nit and bits of a VPN and how you can use it, I am sure you will be able to find out how to watch Amazon Freevee (IMDb TV) in Canada and how you can get the streaming service to watch all the top movies and TV shows for free!