Want to find out how to watch The Voice USA season 22 live in Canada? Then you’ve hit the right place as this is where you will get to know all about the show and the new season 22, which is releasing on September 19th, 2022 on Peacock TV.
Peacock TV is the official broadcaster of the singing show, and NBC has exclusive rights. Up until a while ago, CTV had access to these rights where Canadian users could watch all the live auditions and the main show of The Voice, but that has changed now. So, we are left with only one solution, a VPN.
Before you come at us, claiming how a VPN is not safe, you are wrong, because it is what keeps you safe on the internet. But we will explain all of that and how to watch The Voice USA season 22 live in Canada in the blog below, so get going!
How to Watch The Voice USA season 22 live in Canada on Peacock TV?
To unblock Peacock TV in Canada and watch the new season of The Voice USA, follow you will require two things:
- A reliable VPN that can unblock Peacock TV in Canada
- Peacock TV subscription since The Voice won’t be available to watch on free plan.
To find the best VPN to watch The Voice USA season 22, we tested the top 10 VPNs recommended by TechRadar, Tom’s Guide, CNET, and PC Mag. And after testing we found ExpressVPN the best among all due to its excellent unblocking capability, 1000+ blazing fast American servers and a 30-day money-back guarantee! For more you can check our detailed guide on “How to Get and Watch Peacock TV in Canada.”
Once you get a VPN now it’s time to subscribe for Peacock TV in Canada. Here is how you can get a Peacock account in Canada to watch The Voice USA season 22:
- Connect to the US server using a VPN.
- Now visit Peacock TV and click on “Watch for Free.”
- Choose a plan by clicking on it.
- Now enter all the required details and click on “Create Account”. You can easily find US Zip Code on Google.
- Once the process is done, you will get a verification email. Verify your account clicking on the link in the verification email.
- Now sign in with your email address and password on Peacock TV website and start streaming in Canada.
Note: You can upgrade your free plan into a premium plan by going into the account settings.
But make sure that you have American debit/credit card, US PayPal account, iTunes, or Apple Pay. Otherwise, it won’t accept your payment.
However, if you don’t have both of these American payment method you can use the following to pay for Peacock TV premium account in Canada.
How to Pay For Peacock TV in Canada to Watch The Voice USA Season 22 without American Payment Method?
We have tested several non-US payment method to pay for Peacock TV in Canada. And after testing we found following two reliable methods to get Peacock TV premium plan in Canada:
- Method 1: Use Unlocked American Virtual Prepaid Card to Pay for Peacock in Canada
- Method 2: Create American Apple Account to Pay for Peacock in Canada
1. Use Unlocked American Virtual Prepaid Card to Pay for Peacock in Canada
- Connect to the US server using a VPN – We used ExpressVPN.
- Visit usunlocked.com and tap/click on “Get your card” button.
- Now enter all the required details and click/tap on “NEXT STEP” button.
- You will get the verification link on email address. Verify your email address.
- Once the verification is complete, it will ask you to log in to your account. Now log in with your email and password.
- Verify your identity. Fill out your Country, ID Type, and upload an image of your Identity Document and click/tap “VERIFY MY IDENTITY” button.
- Now enter your shipping address. This must be your home address where you want the card delivery and then tap/click on “UPDATE MY SHIPPING DETAILS” button.
- Once the shipping details updated, the new screen will appear that says, “All Set ✅ your new US Unlocked Account is Ready.” Click/tap on “GO TO MY DASHBOARD” button.
- Now load your account using your debit/credit card. You can load any amount between $50 USD to $3500 USD.
- Once you add funds to your US virtual prepaid card it will take 3-5 days max to show the fund.
- After the funds are added to your US virtual prepaid card it’s ready to use.
- Now head to Peacock website or app, sign in and upgrade your free plan to premium plan using your US virtual prepaid card in Canada.
2. Create American Apple ID to Pay for Peacock in Canada
- Connect to the American server using a VPN – We used ExpressVPN.
- Now click on this link to create your American Apple ID.
- Enter all the required information to create your US Apple ID. For US phone number you can use receive-sms.cc website.
- Once your US Apple ID is created now buy Apple Gift Card and redeem it into your account.
- Now download the Peacock TV app on your iOS device using American Apple ID.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign in, and use your balance to pay for the premium plan.
Note: Make sure that are keep connected to the US server while doing this whole process.
Why is ExpressVPN the Best VPN to Watch The Voice USA Season 22 Live in Canada
ExpressVPN has always been up on our radar when it comes to unblocking any American streaming service, like Peacock in Canada along with HBO Max, Amazon Freevee, Paramount US, or Hulu.
The list is endless, and so is the bandwidth of ExpressVPN to get access to them all.
It has a massive server bank of over 3000+ servers with 160+ VPN locations and 94+ regions, making it a super accessible service across the globe.
Moreover, it offers unlimited bandwidth on your connection, keeping it smooth and lag-free at all times.
You will have the best service even during rush hours, thanks to the dedicated IP addresses by ExpressVPN.
Based on our testing, this provider can unblock 45+ best streaming services in Canada that are geo-blocked due to content licensing issues and streaming rights.
Security will always be top-notch since ExpressVPN is a security tool for the web in reality.
No logs will be stored, and neither will your real IP nor data leak, thanks to military-grade encryption by ExpressVPN.
Best part that this provider supports all mainstream devices, browsers, and consoles including Windows, Mac, Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Smart TV, PlayStation, Xbox, Amazon Firestick/Fire TV, Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
Plus, it is a sharable service, allowing simultaneous connections on 5 devices, along with a 30-days money-back guarantee.
And right now, ExpressVPN is offering 49% off on its annual plan plus 3 months free!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch The Voice USA season 22 live in Canada?
Peacock TV is an American entity, meaning that it does not display its content outside the US borders.
An IP address is easily the way to track your location. Hence, a VPN will disguise your original IP address with a new one from the lot.
The new American IP address will make it look like you are from the US instead of Canada, allowing you to watch The Voice USA season 22 live on Peacock in Canada.
Moreover, all of this will be done super discreetly, and your identity will not be released or compromised at all.
Plus, a VPN will also keep you secure and safe at all times, so not to worry about any data breach.
The Voice USA season 22 Release Date
The ultimate singing competition, The Voice USA season 22 is coming on Peacock on 19th September 2022.
The Voice USA season 22 Judges
- Blake Shelton
- John Legend
- Gwen Stefani
- Camila Cabello
Where can I watch The Voice USA in Canada?
Peacock TV is your go-to service. Use ExpressVPN’s American server to unblock the show in Canada.
Where can I watch The Voice 2022?
NBC is the official partner of The Voice, which means that you can watch the show on their OTT platform Peacock TV.
What channel is The Voice on in Canada?
You could watch The Voice on CTV in Canada, but the episodes have since expired and you cannot retrieve them. But with ExpressVPN, you can watch the show on Peacock TV in Canada.
22 seasons! What a ride this one has been, started from the top, and still hitting those peaks with its uber popularity. And even after 22 seasons, it just keeps on getting better and better, whilst the demand how to watch The Voice USA season 22 live in Canada is still growing. But now that you have all the answers, there is no going back.