Looking for a way to watch Hulu in Canada in 2022? In this article, we will discuss how you can sign up and watch Hulu and Hulu + Live TV in Canada with the help of a VPN. So without any further delay let’s dive in.
Even though you can watch some of the Hulu titles through Disney+ newly launched category “Star” in Canada but there is no word on when Hulu will be available outside the USA.
This means if you want to watch Hulu’s complete content catalog, including shows like “Best in Dough,” “The Patient,” “Prey,” “Castle Rock,” “On The Count Of Three,” “Killing Eve,” “Reservation Dogs season 2,” “Veronica Mars,” “Not Okay,” “The Bear,” “The Handmaid’s Tale,” “Under The Banner of Heaven,” “The Great (Season 2),” “Legacy The True Story of the LA Lakers,” “Wu-Tang: An American Saga,“ “The Girl from Plainville,” ” Rick and Morty Season 6, and others, you still need Hulu access in Canada.
- How to Watch Hulu in Canada (Easy Steps)
- How to Get Hulu’s Subscription in Canada via Non-US Payment Method
- Things to Consider Before Choosing the Best VPN to Watch Hulu
- Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Canada
- Top Recommendation To Watch Hulu in Canada – ExpressVPN
- Great Unblocking Capability to Watch Hulu in Canada – CyberGhost
- All Rounder VPN to Unblock Hulu in Canada – PIA (Private Internet Access)
- Budget-Friendly Option to Stream Hulu in Canada – NordVPN
- Fast VPN to Get Hulu in Canada – Surfshark
- Reliable VPN to Access Hulu in Canada – PrivateVPN
- Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Hulu in Canada?
- What is Hulu and Why it is not available in Canada?
- On What Devices Can I Get Hulu in Canada?
- How to Download Hulu App in Canada on Different Devices
- What’s on Hulu Canada?
- What is the Price for Hulu in Canada?
- Is There Any Connection Between Hulu and Star on Disney+?
How to Watch Hulu in Canada (Easy Steps)
In order to access Hulu in Canada in 2022 you need to do the following:
What You Need:
- A VPN.
- A Hulu subscription.
First, lets’ talk about how to get a VPN to watch Hulu in Canada.
4 Easy Steps to Watch Hulu in Canada:
- Download and sign up for a VPN – We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Open the VPN app and sign in.
- Now connect to the USA server from the list.
- Head to the Hulu website or app, sign-in to your account, and start watching!
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
And you’re done! Wasn’t that easy?
But you still need a Hulu subscription before you can enjoy their shows online. For a non-US resident, getting a Hulu account can be a little tricky.
You can either ask a friend or a relative who lives in the US to buy the subscription for you.
Or you can follow the steps mentioned in the following section to get your own Hulu subscription.
How to Get Hulu’s Subscription in Canada via Non-US Payment Method
In this section, we will talk about how to get and pay for Hulu subscription in Canada without using the foreign payment method.
Getting a Hulu subscription outside of the USA is a little tricky, you need a US payment method like American Express or US PayPal account.
But if you don’t have any of these options, you can try the following:
Method 1: Buy Hulu Gift Card to Get Hulu in Canada (Recommended)
- Buy a Hulu gift card from Mygiftcardsupply.com.
- You will get a code in the email, use that to signup for Hulu’s subscription.
- Make sure that you are connected to ExpressVPN before you signup. Your virtual location should be of USA, otherwise, your signup process will fail!
Mygiftcardsupply.com offers various methods to pay for Hulu gift cards or other US-based streaming services gift cards such as Visa and Master Card debit/credit cards, Oxxo, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Wire, Perfect Money, Mailed Check Dwolla, and even Bitcoin if you are outside the USA and don’t have any American Payment method.
Method 2: Using American Virtual Card to Get Hulu in Canada
- Create a virtual prepaid card through Satescard.com to get a Hulu subscription in Canada. First, head to Satescard.com and click on the orange sign-up box.
- Enter your email address and set up a password and click on the purple sign-up box.
- You will receive a verification link in your inbox. Click on that link to verify your account.
- Provide your driver license, National ID or passport from your country to confirm your identity.
- Load funds with your credit card or PayPal account.
- Start using your StatesCard to get a Hulu account in Canada.
Method 3: Ask Your American Family/Friends To Get Hulu Account
Ask your American friend or family member to get a Hulu subscription.
Things to Consider Before Choosing the Best VPN to Watch Hulu
Speed, speed, and more speed. Is that all that makes a VPN great for streaming geo-blocked content? Well – there’s a little more to it. Here’s how you can choose the best Hulu VPN to watch in Canada:
- Large number of servers for streaming geo-block content in the desired country.
- Strong security and usage of encryption.
- Ability to establish more than one connection at the same time.
- Connect to several devices simultaneously.
- And of course, fast speeds!
- Leave off hackers, ISPs, and advertisers behind.
Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Canada
If you’ve finally decided to switch to a VPN to watch Hulu – it’s time to choose a VPN that is best in 2022.
Unfortunately, not all of them are the best for bypassing Hulu’s restrictions. Here’s our list of some of the best VPN services you can subscribe to right away:
Top Recommendation To Watch Hulu in Canada – ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is the best VPN – known for its high-speed performance and MediaStreamer feature to unblock geo-blocked VODs like Hulu, HBO Max, American Netflix, Sling TV, IMDb TV, Showtime, ESPN Plus, Comedy Central, Discovery Plus USA, and Peacock TV in Canada.
It offers 3000+ servers in 90+ countries including, 500+ fastest US servers in 20+ locations to access your favorite American streaming services in Canada.
With ExpressVPN, almost in the blink of an eye. you can unlock any US-based streaming service in Canada or anywhere abroad.
You can access Hulu or any of your favorite geo-blocked content on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Amazon Firestick/Fire TV through ExpressVPN apps and browser extensions.
Also, you can set up ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer (Smart DNS) or directly set up on your home router to watch Hulu in Canada on devices like Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV (without Android), PlayStation, and Xbox.
With this provider, you will get 24/7 excellent live chat support and five simultaneous connections on a single subscription.
In short, if you want hassle-free streaming time with Hulu in Canada, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for you.
30-day money-back guarantee.
Great Unblocking Capability to Watch Hulu in Canada – CyberGhost
With a strong capability of unblocking geo-blocked streaming services in Canada or abroad, CyberGhost is our second best VPN on our list.
This provider has a huge network of servers consisting of 7000+ servers in 90+ countries.
We find this provider’s performance close to flawless while watching Hulu in Edmonton, Canada.
CyberGhost offers simple to use apps for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS that let you stream your favorite geo-blocked content in Canada or anywhere around the globe.
You can connect up to seven devices at the same time on a single account and its 24/7 prompt chat support won’t let you miss your favorite TV shows and movies that are geo-blocked in Canada.
Also, this provider also allows torrenting and offers a 45-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost not only lets you access your favorite geo-blocked content in Canada but also provides strong online privacy through its outstanding encryption and features.
And if you want to save big money, you can go for its CyberGhost 3 year plan that will cost you $2.15/month.
Offers 45-day money-back guarantee!
All Rounder VPN to Unblock Hulu in Canada – PIA (Private Internet Access)
Private Internet Access (PIA) is known for its powerful security features. It has also made a lot of progress in the last few months when it comes to unblocking geo-blocked streaming services in Canada, so it’s worth a look.
Because this provider has 10,000+ servers in 70+ countries, you won’t ever run out of servers while you watch… in Canada.
If you live in Canada, you can use this service to get around geo-restrictions on popular streaming services like American Netflix and Hulu as well as the US version of Disney Plus.
PIA offers apps for Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android as well as browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
You can connect up to 10 devices at the same time on a single subscription, and you get 24/7 live chat and email help.
And for affordable pricing, you can go with the three-year plan that costs about $2.3/month.
If you don’t like this service, you can get your money back within 30 days!
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Budget-Friendly Option to Stream Hulu in Canada – NordVPN
NordVPN is a good choice to get and watch Hulu in Canada in 2022. With its 1800+ servers in the USA, you can access Hulu and other popular streaming like Youtube TV.
This provider offers SmartPlay that robustly unblocks geo-restricted streaming content such as Hulu without any buffering lag.
And there is no restriction on which device you can use this VPN to access your favorite TV shows and movies as it supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Apple TV, Android, iOS, Roku, and Firestick.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Fast VPN to Get Hulu in Canada – Surfshark
Surfshark is another reputable pocket-friendly VPN that reliably unblocks Hulu, HBO and other VOD services like BBC iPlayer in Canada.
It offers a large number of US servers in multiple locations that are speedy enough to get and watch Hulu in Canada.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Reliable VPN to Access Hulu in Canada – PrivateVPN
Despite offering multiple servers in different countries, this provider offers servers depending which streaming service you want to access.
Offers 30-day money guarantee!
Why do we recommend these four? They don’t just get the job done, i.e. get you unrestricted access to Hulu – they’re the ‘best’ at it.
With the provision of hundreds of servers across the United States and blazing fast speeds, you wouldn’t notice using a VPN at all.
Pair it with the ability to establish multiple connections, use it with multiple devices, and a money-back guarantee – it’s a win-win situation!
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Hulu in Canada?
It is Not recommended!
Fortunately – we’ve got more than just claims to say why this is a bad approach. Here’s why you shouldn’t prefer a free VPN for a quick geo-block bypass:
- Most of these free servers are actually blacklisted by Hulu.
- They don’t use encryption at all! this means your online activity is at risk while using free VPN service.
- To run a VPN service, it requires the huge amount of money. And these free VPNs raise money by selling your data to online advertising companies and surveillance agencies.
- A limited number of servers – which makes these VPN services super slow
- The chances of being infected are quite high as these free VPN providers don’t ensure what’s coming your way – a valid packet of data or a malware.
What is Hulu and Why it is not available in Canada?
Hulu is one of the most popular live and video-on-demand services. It offers hundreds of TV series, movies, anime, documentaries, and originals with and without commercials.
You can enjoy one of the most top-rated originals like The Handmaid’s Tale, Castle Rock, Ramy, Shrill, and more on Hulu.
However, unlike Netflix and Disney+, you can’t access Hulu outside of the USA because of content copyrights and geo-restriction policies.
So if you or someone who lives in Canada or are traveling there, you won’t be able to access Hulu.
And there is no words from the company yet about when they will expand their services outside of the USA like in Canada and other parts of the world.
Whenever someone tries to access Hulu in Canada, instead of getting the screen full of content suggestions, the following geo-location error appears on their screen.
“Hulu isn’t available to watch in your location.”
Luckily there is a way to bypass this geo-block by using a VPN (virtual private network). A VPN will help you change your virtual location to that of the United States.
This will allow you to access Hulu because its servers will think you are accessing from USA. I will discuss more on this below.
On What Devices Can I Get Hulu in Canada?
Here is the list of devices on which you can watch Hulu:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Echo Show
- Fire Tablets
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- iPhones and iPads
- LG TV (with WebOS)
- Nintendo Switch
- Mac and PC browsers/apps
- PlayStation 3*
- PlayStation 4
- Roku and Roku Stick
- Samsung TV (with TizenOS)
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
How to Download Hulu App in Canada on Different Devices
The most effortless way to get Hulu in Canada is on your Windows or macOS devices.
All you need to connect to the US server through a VPN, go to the Hulu website on your Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla browsers, and viola!
However, if you are looking to get the Hulu app on your other devices such as iOS, Android, Smart TV, Roku, and Amazon Firestick/Fire TV, you can get it by following these steps:
How to Get Hulu App on iPhone/iPad in Canada?
For iOS devices, to get Hulu in Canada, you need to change your Apple App Store location to the USA to download the app.
Here is how you can change your iPhone/iPad App Store location.
- First go to “Settings” on iOS device, and click on your profile.
- Now tap on the “Media & Purchases”, then tap on “View Account”. It will ask your “Passcode” or “Touch ID” for the verification. Enter your “Passcode” or “Touch ID”.
- Now tap on “Country/Region” -> “Change Country or Region”, then select United States as your country.
- Once you select the United States, the “Terms and Conditions” page will open. Select “Agree” to proceed.
- Now enter all the required details. In address section, you need to provide USA address and postal code. you can use this information (Street: 3157 Monroe Avenue, City: Palmetto, State: Florida, Postal Code: 34221, Phone number: 904-208-8753).
- Now enter “Done” and wait for the process.
- Once the process is complete, now your App Store region is change to USA. Go to App Store and download the Hulu app.
- After downloading the Hulu app, open the VPN app, connect to the USA server and start watching!
How to Get Hulu App on Android in Canada?
Here is how you can get Hulu in Canada on Android devices:
- First, open the VPN app on your Android device and connect to the USA server.
- Now open the Play Store app and tap on the 3-bars located on the top left of the screen.
- Go to the “Account” section where you will find your name and country.
- Now select the USA as your country and enter all the required details.
- Once your region changes to the USA, you can download the Hulu app and start streaming in Canada.
How to Get Hulu App on My TV in Canada?
Getting Hulu on TV is the most complex one if your smart TV does not run on Android OS. This is because many big brands TV models run on their own TV OS such as Samsung TizenOS, LG WebOS and etc. that does not support VPN app directly.
So, if your smart TV OS does not support VPN directly and you want to get Hulu in Canada, you need to set up a VPN on your router first, which we don’t recommend to our users because not every router is compatible with VPN.
Because of all this, we find two ways simple ways to get Hulu on TV while residing in Canada.
First, if you are using a smart TV that runs on Android OS, then like your other Android devices you can directly install a VPN app through Play Store and start streaming your favorite Hulu on your TV.
Second, if you are using a Smart TV that does not run on Android OS, we would suggest you go for the Amazon Firestick device as it supports VPN apps directly.
After getting an Amazon Firestick device, all you need to connect to the VPN’s US server and change your Amazon account region to the USA.
Here’s how you can add Hulu on Firestick in Canada and watch on big screen:
- Visit the Amazon website and log in to your existing account.
- Now click on the “Accounts & Lists” option and then click on “Your Accounts and Content”
- Now change your region to the USA from Canada.
- Connect your Amazon Firestick device with your TV and then click on “Settings”.
- Log out or deregister your account and then sign in back.
- Now download the Hulu app and VPN app from App Store.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the USA server.
- Open the Hulu app and start watching.
What’s on Hulu Canada?
Here is the list of best TV shows and movies, including originals that you must watch on Hulu Canada:
Best Hulu TV Shows to Watch in Canada
- Pam & Tommy
- Single Drunk Female
- WU-TANG: AN AMERICAN SAGA
- How I Met Your Father
- Normal People
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Castle Rock
- Head of State
- Veronica Mars
- Killing Eve
- The Great
- PEN 15
- In the Flesh
- Fresh Off the Boat
- Rick and Morty
- Future Man
- Arrested Development
Best Hulu Movies to Watch in Canada
- Sex Appeal
- I’m Your Man
- Charli XCX: Alone Together
- Sorry to Bother You
- Nightmare Alley
- The Truman Show
- Black Bear
- Gone Girl
- The Nice Guys
- That Thing You Do!
- Missing Link
- The Interview
- John Wick Chapter 3
- Waiting To Exhale
- The Nightingale
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Palm Springs
- The Painter and the Theif
- Bergman Island
What’s New On Hulu in September 2022?
Here is the complete list of shows and movies that are coming on Hulu in September 2022:
- “The Mighty Ones” Season 3
- “Bloods” Season 2B
- “Grid” Season 1
- “Tell Me Lies” Season 1
- “The Zone: Survival Mission” Season 1
- “Wedding Season” Season 1
- “Monarch” Series Premiere
- “The Handmaid’s Tale” Season 5 Premiere
- “The Come Up” Series Premiere
- “The Last Duel”
- “Atlanta” Season 4 Premiere
- “Best in Dough” Series Premiere
- “Reboot” Series Premiere
- “The Kardashians” Season 2 Premiere
- “Abbott Elementary” Season 2 Premiere
- “Norman Lear: 100 Years of Music and Laughter”
- “Chefs vs. Wild” Series Premiere
- “Celebrity Jeopardy!” Series Premiere
- “A Chiara”
- “Reasonable Doubt” Series Premiere
- “The D’Amelio Show” Series Premiere
- “The Rookie: Feds” Series Premiere
- “Ramy” Season 3 Premiere
What is the Price for Hulu in Canada?
Hulu offers four plans for its subscribers:
- Hulu (with Ads): This is the most basic plan that starts as low as USD 6.99 (CAD 8.88) a month or USD 69.99 (CAD 88.95) a year.
- Live TV + Hulu (with Ads): This plan includes all the available content on a standard subscription plus live TV with ads that will cost you USD 69.99 (CAD 88) a month.
- Hulu (no Ads): This plan offers the same hours of content, similar to the basic plan. It will cost you USD 12.99 (CAD 16.5) a month. The only difference is you can watch all your favorite content without any ads compared to Hulu basic plan.
- Hulu + Live TV (no Ads): This plan costs USD 75.99 (CAD 96.55) a month. This plan offers all the content that is available with Hulu + Live TV with no ads.
- Disney Plus Bundle: This plan costs $12.99/month that includes Hulu (with ads), Disney+ and ESPN+ subscriptions altogether. Also by paying little extra you can get Hulu (with ads) in this Disney Plus bundle package.
You can also get more add ons with a Hulu subscription by paying an additional amount including HBO Max, Showtime, Cinemax, and STARZ.
Plus with a Live TV plan, you can get unlimited screen add-on by paying $9.99 (CAD $13) per month and enhanced cloud DVR add-on by paying $9.99 (CAD $13) per month. And if you can get both unlimited screen + enhanced cloud DVR add-on for $14.99 (CAD $19) per month.
And if you are a student, you can get Hulu ad-supported plan for just $1.99 (CAD $2.5) per month.
All these Hulu packages allow users to create up to six profiles and two people can watch simultaneously on a single account.
Is There Any Connection Between Hulu and Star on Disney+?
There are many rumors regarding Hulu is going to launch in Canada. But until now we can confirm that there is no official announcement by the company about when Hulu is coming to Canada.
And the only connection between Star on Disney+ and Hulu is that Canadians can watch some of the Hulu content on Star which is a new category within a Disney Plus.
For more, you can watch this interview of Greg Mason (VP Marketing of Walt Disney Studios Canada) taken by tribute.ca:
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
FAQs – Hulu Canada
Is Hulu available in Canada?
Answer: No, Hulu is not available in Canada but with the help of a VPN like ExpressVPN, you can easily access Hulu in Canada and watch your favorite shows online.
Can I watch Hulu in Canada?
Yes, you can watch Hulu in Canada by getting a gift card for subscription and using a VPN that works with Hulu.
- Download a VPN for Hulu. We recommend ExpressVPN as it has 100% success rate and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Launch the VPN app and sign in.
- Connect to the USA server from list.
- Visit the Hulu website or app, sign in, and start streaming.
Is there Hulu in Canada?
Yes, you can use the following ways to get Hulu in Canada:
- The easiest way is to ask your American friend or family member if they are comfortable sharing their Hulu account. And in return, you can share your Canadian streaming services account, such as DAZN, with them.
- Unfortunately, if none of your American friends doesn’t have a Hulu account, then you can ask them if you can use their debit/credit card to get a Hulu account. Or if they can purchase a Hulu account for you.
- In the worst case if you don’t have any relative or friend who lives in the US, then you can try to get Hulu account using prepaid cards. There are many services that offer US-based prepaid card services through which you can get the Hulu subscription.
- You can also use a virtual card for a Hulu subscription. Though the chances of success are very low but sometimes it works.
Why is Hulu banned in Canada?
Due to streaming rights and content distribution policies, Hulu is geo-blocked and not available in Canada.
What countries can you watch Hulu in?
As per content licensing and streaming rights, Hulu is available in the US, US military based all around the globe as well as in Japan. However, despite of content distribution policies, you can still access Hulu in Canada using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
Are VPN legal in Canada?
Using a VPN is 100% legal in Canada. You can use VPN in Canada for multiple purposes, such as improving your online privacy, hiding your internet activities, stopping your Internet Service Provider (ISP) from throttling your bandwidth, or streaming your favorite geo-restricted content such as Hulu.
Why Hulu is not available in Canada?
As of 2022, Hulu is only available in USA and Japan. However, you can get Hulu in Canada on your devices by using ExpressVPN which allow to get US IP addresses.
Is Hulu worth Paying for?
If you love to watch TV shows more than movies or running out of content to stream on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, then Hulu is an excellent choice for you.
Best of all, you can get a 30-day free trial by signing up for Hulu for the first time.
Besides video-on-demand content, Hulu also offers a Live TV plan where you can watch all your favorite live sports, breaking news, award shows, primetime dramas, daytime soaps, local teams, and weather forecasts that make it a great choice for cord-cutters.
Other than that, Hulu lets you choose if you want to see ads or not while streaming by offering different subscription packages.
Also, you can upgrade or downgrade your Hulu subscription anytime you want.
Can Hulu be watched outside US?
Yes, you Hulu can be watched outside the US like in Canada or anywhere with the help of a VPN. All you need to do is connect to the US server using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN, and start streaming from anywhere outside the USA.
How do i add Hulu to Disney Plus Canada?
Here’s how you can add Hulu to Disney Plus in Canada:
- Download and sign up for a VPN – ExpressVPN is the best!
- Now open the VPN app, sign in and connect to the US server.
- Visit Hulu website and subscribe for Disney+ bundle.
Is Hulu free with Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, if you already have a Hulu subscription, you can watch Hulu on Amazon Fire Stick for free. And if not, you need to sign up for Hulu first since it is not a free streaming service.
What does the $6.99 Hulu plan include?
Hulu’s $6.99 (CAD 8.88) basic plan includes the entire content library. However, while streaming your favorite content, you will have to watch ads.
And if you want to get rid of these ads, you can subscribe to Hulu with no ads subscription that will cost you $12.99 (CAD 16.51) a month.
How can I get Hulu for free?
If you never sign up for Hulu before, you can get Hulu 30-day free trial at the time of subscribing and cancel the subscription before the trial period ends.
The Hulu free trial offer is available on both Hulu with ads plan and Hulu with no ads plan.
Which is better, Hulu or Netflix?
Well it depends on what type of content you are looking to watch. For streamers who want to watch video-on-demand content such as TV shows, documentaries, and movies, Netflix will be a better choice for them as it offers 5500+ titles, that is the largest and more than double compared to what Hulu offers under its on-demand section.
On the other side, for users who love to watch on-demand content along with living streaming of games, news, awards, and much more, then Hulu is a better choice for them compared to Netflix.
How can I watch Hulu without VPN in Canada?
You can watch some of the Hulu originals on various Canadian streaming services such as Crave, Netflix, FX Canada, Disney+, and others.
However, You can’t access Hulu streaming service in Canada without a VPN because it is geo-blocked and only available in the USA due to content distribution policies and streaming rights.
Other methods like the Smart DNS tool are not worth it as they don’t offer an optimized server for streaming geo-blocked video services, and they are way complicated to set up on your device compared to VPNs.
Is Hulu coming to Canada with Disney+?
Disney+ has announced the “Star” category available for Disney+ subscribers who live in Canada, New Zealand, certain European countries starting from 23rd February 2021.
This new category will be available as the sixth brand title in the app and on the website, offering shows and movies from the 20th century and FX.
The main reason for launching Star is to offer Hulu content to its international users. However, content produced by different channels exclusively for Hulu will not be available on Disney+ through the Star brand.
How many channels do you get with Hulu?
With Hulu + Live TV subscription you will get the access to more than 65 channels, including ABC, Animal Planet, Bloomberg, CBS, Cartoon Network, CNN, ESPN, ESPN2, FOX, FX, HLN, National Geographic, Telemundo and others.
Why does my Hulu say I’m not home?
The most obvious reason of getting error message stating “I’m not at Home” is because you are using a house device that is connected other internet connection and not with the internet that is set as home.
And since Hulu + Live TV plans offers single-home use, in order to get rid of this error, you need to connect to your Home network to access Hulu. Other possibilities to get this error include:
- Connecting to a mobile network.
- Using a shared Wi-Fi network (dorm, office, etc.).
- Switching your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Changing your IP address.
Can I use my Hulu account in multiple locations?
If you are using Hulu (with ads) or Hulu (without ads) plans, you can use your Hulu account on multiple locations as the service offers two simultaneous connections on a single account.
However, if you are using Hulu + Live TV plan, you can’t use your account on multiple locations as Live TV plan is intended for single-home use.
There you have it! Now you know how to get Hulu in Canada in 2022.
I hope that this guide helped you by-passing the geo-block that prevents Canadians from access Hulu.
If you are having trouble with any of the steps then do let us know in the comments below. We will get back to you.